"It's more interesting to have just a picture of a small detail - then you can dream all the rest around it. Because when you see the whole thing, what is there to imagine?" -Dries Van Noten

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Interview with Lara Bingle for GRAZIA

Photobucket The Bingle aka Lara Bingle gave Grazia the scoop on what her plans are for Australian Fashion Week and dished up some style and beauty advice too. Start taking notes… Style or trend? I think style. Trends are always changing but style is individual. It's nice having those key pieces in your wardrobe, like vintage that you can wear all year round. Who are your favourite Australian designers? Dion Lee, Josh Goot and Ellery. They're my friends too so it's great having the chance to support them. Even when I go overseas I still wear Australian designers. We just have such great brands! What's your must-have piece this season? Leather pants and a good blazer. Do you have any style icons?I love Chloe Sevigny, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Kate Moss and Alexa Chung. Do you have any exciting plans for Australian Fashion Week? This year I'll be working with stylist and blogger Romy Frydman during fashion week, which is super exciting! What's your favourite city to shop in? Definitely Paris. What's your top body-confidence tip? If you're healthy and happy on the inside it will show on the outside. Can you spill any of your beauty secrets? Drink lots of water and get lots of sleep. I also love products like Dove tinted moisturiser, which I carry everywhere, and I can't get enough of coconut water. Do you have any exciting plans for the rest of the year? I'm just happy to be home in Australia right now with friends and family. Can't get any better than that! Read my full interview at http://www.grazia.com.au/

No comments: